Urgently Hiring Great Caregivers!!!
Hiring for all shifts.
No experience? Apply anyway! we believe in unlimited potential, growth, and development !!!
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. Advances in medicine and healthier lifestyles help seniors live longer and continue to lead more productive lives,but the numbers also tell another story. More and more children need to help care for their parents.These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; often the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That's where you come in.
-Are you looking for a FUN and REWARDING part time job?
-Do you have a little extra time on your hands?
-Do you love the feeling you get when you are helping others?
-Would you like to work as a caregiver for a company that believes in unlimited potential?
If so, We have just what you are looking for!!
As a dedicated CARE Professional, you can help these families restore balance, order, and peace to their lives. Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. That's why, when you provide care with the Home Instead® network, you become a CARE Professional with a capital "CARE."
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead caregiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Individual Retirement accounts (IRAs) with company matching contributions
- A way to give back to your community.
- All training provided to include PCA class and testing
- Personal introduction to your client before your first shift.
- Telemedicine (easy-to-use virtual doctor visits) for you and your family when illness strikes, giving you 24/7 access to doctors by mobile app or phone.
- Excellent hourly wages.
- Performance Bonuses
- Free paycheck advance program
- Caregiver celebrations & appreciation days
- 24 hour support from the office
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and personal care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Providing incidental transportation
A preferred candidate would be flexible in the number of hours needed per week as this is a part-time position.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/788
|Title:||Personal Care Assistant|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4210 Columbia Road, #13A, Martinez, GA 30907. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 706-922-3604.