Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We offer COMPETITIVE PAY and benefits like Telemedicine (easy-to-use virtual doctor visits) for you and your family when illness strikes, giving you 24/7 access to doctors by mobile app or phone. We also offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING, PAID ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES, FREE PAYCHECK ADVANCE PROGRAM, PERFORMANCE BONUSES, INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS (IRAs) WITH COMPANY MATCHED CONTRIBUTIONS, and 24 HOUR SUPPORT FROM THE OFFICE. Home Instead strives to be an employer of choice in our community and across the globe. Building a relationship with you and maintaining a great culture in our office is how we reflect who we are. One way that we do this is by taking the time to introduce you to your clients before your first shift, contacting you just to see how things are going, and appreciating you as a valued member of our Home Instead family with recognition of Birthdays, Anniversaries, and excellent performance.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and personal care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver :
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Weekend Care Professional Hero Needed
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4210 Columbia Road, #13A, Martinez, GA 30907. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 706-922-3604.