Urgent Need for Caring, Compassionate Caregivers!
We are actively seeking Caregivers to help Seniors remain at home safely and with dignity. At Home Instead you'll find that our team members embody our Core Values to treat each other with dignity and respect, encourage growth in ourselves and those we serve, and build value in our service to our community.
Home Instead has immediate Part-time openings for compassionate, reliable Caregivers just like you!
No experience needed! Paid training!
-We believe in unlimited potential and development.
-We are honest and committed to what we do so we are willing to hold each other accountable for our performance and how we treat each other.
-We work hard but we also like to have fun and make the most of each workday together.
-We value individuals who possess integrity, creativity, enthusiasm and the commitment to achieve Home Instead's mission and goals.
-We have a positive attitude toward all team members, visitors, clients and the communities in which we serve.
Our Benefits include:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Individual Retirement accounts (IRAs) with company matching contributions
- A way to give back to your community.
- All training provided to include PCA class and testing
- Personal introduction to your client before your first shift.
- Telemedicine (easy-to-use virtual doctor visits) for you and your family when illness strikes, giving you 24/7 access to doctors by mobile app or phone.
- Excellent hourly wages.
- Performance Bonuses
- Free paycheck advance program
- Caregiver celebrations & appreciation days
- 24 hour support from the office
Home Instead strives to be an employer of choice in our community and across the globe. Building a relationship with you and maintaining a great culture in our office is how we reflect who we are. One way that we do this is by taking the time to introduce you to your clients before your first shift. Our Professional caregivers provide a variety of senior care services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their own homes.
You'll do this by assisting our senior clients with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Companionship and conversation
- Alzheimer's care
- Personal care ( i.e. dressing, bathing, showering, toileting).
A preferred Candidate would be flexible in the number of hours needed per week as this is a part-time position.
If you are interested in joining a growing company that serves seniors and values its employees, we might be the place for you!
Start by completing our online employment application and one of our Retention & Recruitment Coordinators will be in touch with you shortly.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/788
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4210 Columbia Road, #13A, Martinez, GA 30907. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 706-922-3604.